Who we are
Our website address is: https://buddyapps.in/
This Privacy Notice describes what we do with personal information that we collect and use for our own purposes (i.e., where we are a controller), such as your account information and information about how you use and interact with the Sites and our Services, including without limitation information you submit to our customer support as well as certain information relating to Customers.
So, please understand & read carefully this agreement and the use of the service & surely notify us that you agree to comply with all the terms & conditions set out in this specific agreement.
- We are offering 4 days trial for a single time per Shopify store. This is applicable only for the first-time installation. After this, you will be charged as per the plan you selected.
- For each plan, you will get an additional 2 days of a free trial.
- After completion of the trial period, we will charge for the app services. Charges are applicable once 3 days trial period is been crossed.
- Uninstalling the app before the trial period would cost you NOTHING.
- The billing cycle of our service is on a monthly basis but, if the customer re-installs it again then the old billing gets closed and the system will charge you again with a new billing cycle.
- We do not keep/save any data from the merchant except the email address which the merchant provides in the app settings form. We just save the Shopify URL for authentication purposes.
TYPES OF DATA AND ITS PRIMARY PURPOSE
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account. Below given is the list of Permissions we take about your store and its information and products.
- Store Information
We are collecting basic information from a store like Store Name, Store URL, Contact Email, Shopify Plan, etc. This information shall be used to send a notification email to the store owner whenever there is a process completion or some error in the product data feed. We use this personally identifiable information of store owners to have effective communication related to different processes on our app. We never send any promotional emails related to cross-selling our services or launching any other service that is not in the scope of this app. However, we do send emails related to updates launched, bug fixes, updates in the documentation, and any other change that may affect the utility of this app.
- Read Products
These permissions allow us to read the product information like product Title, Description, Images, Prices, Barcode and SKUs, Variants, and their details, etc… However, this permission does not get us access to any Personally Identifiable Information of any individual.
- Read/Write Theme
This permission is taken to re-verify the store in the event of a theme change. Whenever any store changes the theme and has used the HTML tag method of verification, App re-inserts the HTML tag to keep the store verified and claimed in the Merchant Center. That avoids the downtime of the Google Shopping Campaign.
- Read/Write Orders/Draft orders
This permission is taken to create Pay Later orders by our app. Customers fill out a form with basic information about orders like First Name, Last Name, Address, Email, Pincode, etc and we process this information just to create a draft order. We never save/sell any provided information on our end.
- Read Customer:
This permission is to read the customer’s tag information just to authenticate the correct customer which is allowed for Pay Later orders. We do not save this information on our end.
How we protect personal information
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How we retain your personal information
We only store the email address you have provided. Other than that, we do not store any merchant or customer data on our end. We will hold this email for as long as you are a customer and use Services to ensure accuracy and to help maintain the quality of service.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://buddyapps.in/#counter